KanScan - OCR solution to digitize printed documents in Kannada, Telugu & Hindi languages.
KanScan is an OCR product developed to recognize printed text documents for Kannada, Telugu & Hindi languages.
Do you have a book which you always wanted to republish but typing it all again was a huge and almost impossible task ? Now use KanScan you easily OCR it. Just takes a few seconds a page to convert and generate editable text.
Do you have loads of printed text and found it cumbersome and time consuming to search for information.
Now use KanScan to digitize, and searching information becomes very easy.
Refer to KanScan product page to know more about this product.
Try KanScan For Free Before You Buy.
Yes. You can download the evaluation software to your PC/laptop. There is no uploading of documents required. No long waits to upload and get documents digitized. Use KanScan on your computer.
It has all features that a fully paid version has. Try it. Run it on different text document images and evaluate the software yourself, at your time and convenience.
Evaluate the software for ease-of-use, recognition-rate, accuracy, speed, features, etc. Don’t just believe in marketing jargons made by OCR developers. Test it yourself and you determine how good the software is, and Only Then BUY It.
See the KanScan help videos here
- Click on this link: KanScanV2.4
- This will take you to Google-Drive.
- You will be seeing zip file contents for KanScanV2.4.005.zip
- Click on Download link ( Down arrow )
- Save the file kanscanV2.4.005.zip to D:\kanscan folder on your desktop.
- Extract the zip file with WinZIP or WinRAR into folder kanscan
- Make sure you have already installed Java Runtime Environment ( version 7 or higher is preferrable )
- Go to kanscan folder and click on file kanscanv2.4.005.jar OR kanscanv2.4.005.bat to run the application.
- See how easy it is to run KanScan in this Video.
- For more instructions on installation refer to Installation-Steps
If you have suggestions to improve the software, send us an email. We really like to hear from you.
. . .
More OCR Algorithms incorporated to improve OCR quality
Image pre-processing utilities added to GUI. OCR
Kaleido Software participated in OCR workshop organized by Kannada & Culture Dept in Kannada Bhavana, BLR.
OCR for Telugu added to KanScan V2.3
KanScan Version 2.3.005 released. HINDI OCR released.
Artificial Intelligence algorithms incorporated. Now user can train KanScan, if needed to improve OCR accuracy.
Bug fixes and patches applied to KanScan.